- August 16, 2019 Natural-Gas Prices Drop on Cooler-Weather Forecasts The Wall Street Journal
Natural-gas prices slid on Friday, while capping their biggest weekly gain in more than a month, as weather forecasts pointed to cooler temperatures ahead.
- August 15, 2019 Natural Gas: Here's Why Prices Could Tumble Below $2 Shortly Yahoo Finance
Natural gas prices might experience short-lived surge based on positive weather forecasts but any powerful turnaround looks unlikely at the moment.
- August 17, 2019 Wind power prices now lower than the cost of natural gas Ars Technica
In the US, it's cheaper to build and operate wind farms than buy fossil fuels.
- August 07, 2019 Gas prices: News about oil that will impact what you pay at the pump Fox Business
Oil Opens a New Window. prices plummeted on Wednesday after new data showed an unexpected build in oil, gas and distillate inventory supplies last week ...
- August 18, 2019 Gas prices in Texoma among the cheapest in the state KXII-TV
Gas prices have gone down 11 cents in Texas since last week, and drivers couldn't be happier. AAA representatives explain why the prices fluctuate.
- August 17, 2019 AAA :Drop in gas prices continues | The Latest from WDEL News WDEL 1150AM
Good news at the gas pump--prices are continuing their recent downward trend, and that downturn is expected to continue.
- August 16, 2019 Natural Gas Price Prediction - Prices Reverse Thursday's Gains Falling Below Resistance FX Empire
Natural gas prices reversed Thursday rise, falling 1.5% on Friday. Prices rallied following a report from the EIA that showed that gas inventories rose less than ...
- August 18, 2019 Where are the cheapest gas prices on Staten Island? SILive.com
Here's a quick look at where to find inexpensive fuel on Staten Island.
- August 17, 2019 Drivers see lower gas prices in NJ, around nation Raleigh News & Observer
Drivers in New Jersey and around the nation are still seeing lower gas prices as the summer driving season wanes.
- August 15, 2019 Natural Gas Price Forecast - Natural gas markets have nice rally early on Thursday FX Empire
Natural gas markets rallied significantly during the trading session on Thursday, as we continue to see natural gas try to form some type of base. It's a little early ...
- July 21, 2019 U.S. Natural Gas Prices Sinking Again Forbes
Already extremely low, U.S. natural gas prices have fallen back down again. The storage deficit has drastically shrunk during the injection season that started the ...
- July 26, 2019 Here's how energy firms are dealing with falling natural gas prices Dallas News
A glut of natural gas from areas like the Permian Basin is driving down prices and forcing producers to rethink their drilling plans.Prices fell to...
- August 15, 2019 Natural Gas Price Prediction - Prices Rally on Smaller than Expected Inventory Build FX Empire
Natural gas prices surged higher on Thursday following a smaller than expected draw in natural gas inventories reported by the Department of Energy. Over the ...
- August 12, 2019 Gas prices fall 3.3 cents in Oregon Herald and News
Oregon gas prices have fallen 3.3 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.10/g today, according to GasBuddy's daily survey of 1307 stations. Gas prices ...
- August 17, 2019 Gas hits lowest price of summer Pine Bluff Commercial
The fourth straight week of gas price drops puts the national average at the lowest point this summer. The average price per gallon Wednesday in Arkansas was ...